Sunday, May 3, 2009

Back from Italy

I just returned home after a wonderful vacation in Italy. I had no problem with jet lag, and slept like a log the entire time I was there. Maybe I just live in the wrong part of the world. I even had dreams and talked in my sleep. I dreamed about Mussolini twice while in Italy. In one dream, he was going to have lunch with my neighbor and in the other he had a large paper clip on his nose. I thought that was so funny that I woke myself up laughing.

Italy is a wonderful place to visit. I would recommend it to anyone. Got to see Prince Charles and his "lovely" wife come in to see the pope, and also got to see them leave. I've had some delicious Italian food and am going to take a shot at making spaghetti carbonara.

Photos and stories to come. Right now I need to put my stuff away from the trip. Got the last load of laundry in the washer, so at least I'll have some clean clothes to wear.

3 comments:

Greybeard said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful time, but I'm also glad you're safely back home. I've missed your posts here, and your comments at VK.

Now, get back to work!

CnC said...

I can't believe you guys left me here, I'm tellin mom!

Rita said...

CnC: You had your chance buddy. Next time you gotta remember you're not getting any younger. I'm thinking my next big adventure ought to be Australia!!!! You in?